What is Agile Aging?
Agile Aging helps to prevent falls, reduce fear of falling, and enliven activities of daily life through our movement-based approach to wellness for the individual at all stages of aging, for the organization, and for the community.
What are our products and services?
- Agile Aging trains instructors to teach and facilitate the Agile Aging wellness class;
- Agile Aging shares Mondays In Motion weekly video series with new agility activities and tips for you and your community;
- Agile Aging offers a comprehensive Wellness Partnership program for organizations and communities;
- Agile Aging offers day-long site visits, seminars, and program consultations for your organization;
- Agile Aging offers educational workshops in the community for activity and recreation leaders, mature adults, caregivers, and friends of the elderly;
- Agile Aging sells Agile Aging DVDs and unique props that help facilitate our agility and sensory activities in our online store.